Orlando Health UF Health Cancer Center understands the importance of being close to home when going through cancer treatment, which is why we are proud to offer cancer services in the West Orange community.
Expanded Cancer Services
- Radiation Oncology - State of the art radiation therapy services, including a new cancer-fighting technology called MRIdian®, which provides for highly precise, MRI-guided radiation therapy. It is only the second MRIdian in Florida and the sixth in the nation.
- Chemotherapy - Delivery of cancer-fighting medicines through the bloodstream
- IV Therapy and Supportive Care - Treatment options to help offset the side effects of chemo, radiation and immunotherapy
- Medical Oncology
- Surgical Oncology Consultations
- One-site Laboratory and Pharmacy
- Integrative Medicine and support services
- Cancer Support Community programs