By expanding services to the Dr. P. Phillips area, Orlando Health UF Health Cancer Center is providing more convenient vital care to Central Florida. We’re proud to offer our renowned cancer expertise right in Dr. Phillips and the surrounding Southwest Orange County area.
- Care provided by a multidisciplinary team of oncologists, registered nurses and medical assistants
- Medical and radiation oncology services
- Chemotherapy and IV therapy
- Onsite laboratory services
- Surgical oncology consultations
- Access to nutritionists, counselors, pain specialists and support groups
What to Expect
With just one phone call, staff will arrange and expedite your care, from completing paperwork to obtaining previous tests and films before your first visit, as well as helping with your insurance and scheduling to make your visit as convenient as possible. Our multidisciplinary team of oncologists, pathologists, registered nurses and medical assistants will work with you every step of the way. In addition to the most current medical treatment, our patients are given access to nutritionists, counselors, pain specialists, palliative care services and support groups.
Use these pre-registration forms for new patients of Orlando Health UF Health Cancer Center services at Dr. P. Phillips Hospital:
The Cancer Center at Dr. P. Phillips is home to many talented physicians specializing in a variety of areas, including: