High-Risk Breast Cancer Clinic
At our High-Risk Care Center, you can receive comprehensive care based on the most up-to-date cancer prevention guidelines. Our knowledgeable physicians provide ongoing care and surveillance to reduce your risk for developing breast cancer.
Personalized care for you
The clinic is designed to offer personalized care to women who have an increased risk of breast cancer due to personal history, genetic conditions, family history or other risk factors. At the clinic, you can receive care such as:
- Personalized breast cancer risk assessment
- Physical exam, including a breast exam
- Breast imaging or screenings
- Genetic education and counseling by a certified genetic counselor
- Treatments that follow the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) guidelines for breast health, such as enhanced surveillance, lifestyle changes and risk-reducing medicines
- Individualized long-term breast health follow-up care every six months to a year
- Referral to other specialists if you need risk-reducing surgery or receive a cancer diagnosis
For more information about the High Risk Care Center, please call 321.841.GENE (4363).